Thursday 11 July 2019

Clouded Minds 99 Steps at the SU bar, University of Warwick


As I enter the bar, I’m vaguely aware that I need to wear badge to show that I’ve registered for this event, but I didn’t receive mine in the post. I walk through the door and can’t see any sign of where to go, so I head to the bar pay for a glass and some beer tokens; all while chatting to the volunteer serving me who recognises me straight away. I picked out a beer and went to say hello to some friendly faces while I waited for my friend. I manage to join a large table at the end of the room who are discussing where to go next. On my second visit to the bar, I ask for a list of the beers and got told that they should have been put into my registration pack. As I don’t know where to go for a registration pack, I decide to just take photos for my diary. As my friend arrives, we discover that everyone has already decided to ditch the plan so we need to form our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment