Saturday 27 July 2019

My Room


My room is my sanctuary. It’s my lair where I can scheme and plot, but I should also be able to relax here. The trouble is that I have very little room for anything. I’ve got three piles of clothes with no room to sort them and probably need a good iron. I’m constantly sorting through what I’m wearing and what I plan to wear throughout the week then either change my mind or I’m told that it’s not suitable for the environment that I’m visiting. I’ve got a pile of papers from projects from years ago that I need to shift through. I’ve also got old VHS tapes under my bed and in the drawers that I’ve got no idea if they work or not. All I need is some time and space in a reasonable daylight period where I haven’t got someone constantly giving me assignments. And if the door’s closed then people should at least knock before they barge in. I’m not a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment