Tuesday 4 December 2018

Postal Weights

One of my latest charges as our society secretary is to see that our quarterly newsletter is sent out to our postal subscribers in a timely manner. Those who want it post out SAEs and it’s my job to put them in the post as soon as they’ve been published. For some reason, it’s also my duty to tell them when it’s time for them to send me more SAEs which made it complicated last year as we missed producing two issues. This edition is slightly heavier than usual as we’ve changed the paper quality and we’ve also added extra pages. I’m wondering if the envelopes still class as a standard letter. After having a fiddle with the kitchen scales and a debate on whether we’re getting a good deal on our sugar; I’ve decided that I’m going to have to bite the bullet and get them checked at the post office before sending them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment