Friday 18 December 2015

Wonderbar!

I’ve been looking for a crowd for ages to accompany me to the German market. It’s nice to look at, but many people don’t see the novelty of it as every bratwurst vendor is the same and there are only two types of beer available. But it’s Christmas with music and lights and outdoor drinking; so the only group willing to go are my work’s managers before our black tie bash! It started off quite mixed with the big boss getting straight into the spirit of things by ordering a two-pint stein. I went for a pint of the wheat beer, while the others stood around looking sheepish. We decided to head on up to the square, stopping for garlic bread on the way. We ended up bagging a table by the cider stall, but unfortunately I couldn’t convince anyone to take up the ice skating. So we slowly headed to the apartments, stopping for food and bottles along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment