Tuesday 29 December 2015

A farewell to Doctor Who Legacy

I really enjoyed this game when it first came out but lately there seems to be a new update to download every time you play. There is too much emphasis on content, not enough work on maintenance  and making the game run smoothly. Updates take ages to download, then once you reach the title screen there's more lag while you wait for the weekly offer screen to load. I'm frantically tapping the menu screen to get a response to start a level; and even during the game you have to be extremely patient when trying to move a gem into position or activate a character's special move. However, I recently changed devices on the same platform; and while the game allows you to save game data to the cloud; it doesn't seem to allow you to retrieve it. In the end I had to say goodbye to my time playing it as it hasn't made itself future proof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment