Wednesday 23 December 2015

Sherduck and the Missing Slipper #Sherduck2

‘And it’s always so crowded. I don’t see why people have to wait for other people all the time. I mean, if everyone agrees to conduct themselves in a similar manner, there would hardly be any hold-ups at all.’
‘Excuse me sir, but I do have an appointment.’
‘Yes, I’m afraid you’ll just have to wait while we sort this out. Better start getting used to the idea, but if we can get things moving along a bit faster now then it’ll be a lot quicker for everyone. We just need a bit more planning to get the space right.’
‘But with all due respect Sir, I’ve been waiting a month.’
‘A month? Well, that’s just simply ridiculous. I should like to cancel everything to attend to you directly, but we must offer those that lack the pace a chance to catch up.’

‘But I just don’t understand what it is you require, your Majesty.’

No comments:

Post a Comment