Wednesday 16 December 2015

Time to Upgrade

I have a new phone! I’ve grown quite fond of my old phone despite its slowness and its now cracked screen. I get on well with the software and its artificial intelligence. There are a lot of new models out there, but they also cost a lot of money. I’ve worked out that it’s cheaper to buy a model of my current phone with more memory than pay for a new model and an upgraded contract. The phone shop only sells the latest handsets and won’t have my phone in stock anymore; so it’s off to e-Bay to find my new purchase. It’s been open but the words ‘mint in box’ are clearly etched on the item description. So far it looks very clean and it turns on. I just hope that it’s quick and painless to swap everything over, though there still plenty of time for something to go horribly wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment