Sunday 15 November 2015

Doing my bit for Pudsey

I decided to get into the swing of things for Children In Need and bought myself a pair of Pudsey ears. I wore them with pride on Children In Need Day with pride at work; the only person to take pride in the occasion and step up. After about six hours the plastic started to clench into my forehead; so off they went. The following day, I downloaded what I thought was to be the highlight of the show; a Star Wars sketch with Terry Wogan as a Jedi and Warwick Davies attempting to find the biggest Superfan. Despite Alan Sugar’s attempt to sell him a fan, the sketch was a bit too short and lame; and we never even saw a fat robot with no arms get the chance to push the totaliser button. Lewis Hamilton was brilliant in his golf cart; and the chaos that Martin Freeman caused was fantastic; but the whole thing could have been a little bit longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment