Thursday 26 November 2015

Christmas List

It’s that time of year where I’ve been asked to put together the dreaded Christmas list. What do I want for Christmas? Well, actually, you could just ask me rather than force me to write things down and save me the disappointment of the things that I didn’t get. Or you could just surprise me, which is somehow much more fun and festive. Lately, I’ve just been buying the things that I actually want to play with over the holidays; which might be a bit pricier than what people want to spend, and then I can at least own something that’s not throwaway or forces me to head back to the shop. Or I could give you next week’s grocery list? Most people would think to buy me beer, but usually it’s cheap supermarket bargain stuff that’s bland and not very adventurous. But forcing me to write a list? That’s defeating the whole idea of knowing me at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment