Friday 28 August 2015

What cult have I joined now?

I first wake up at home to find a small CRT TV in my room on a smaller table. The TV is switched on but is on standby; though I doubt that my reception has improved.  My LCD TV is lying face down in the corner of my room. My bed has somehow also been rotated. I then sit up and try to work out why these things have happened but to no avail. Later on I'm in my old primary school hall where I'm sitting on the floor alongside other people spaced out in the room. Pete George hands me a mixture of books of raffle tickets and bingo cards; and it somehow falls to me to distribute them to the rest of the group. After handing them to five people I have completely run out and head over to a corner where I am now required to hand out sandwiches. There are four packs of sandwiches which is not enough; there is also a bucket of lollipops and a pile of make-up. I turn to the nearest person who is scantily clad in a pink bikini. I look down at my arms and discover I have Triad tattoos; then spend the rest of the dream trying to remember when I got the tattoos. I wake up for real and have to double-check that my arms are tat-free. Not the golden phizwizard of dreams; but not a trogglehumper either; just a very confusing one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment