Saturday 15 August 2015

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

Last night saw me at the cinema to see Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation. It’s been a while since I’ve been to the movies; and somehow I managed to get the time wrong; however it was quite handy as it gave me a chance to catch up with my friends. The film was action-packed, with no love scenes at all and plenty of stunts and chases; though there were no scenes by boat this time. It was an interesting plot; however when it came to putting the Prime Minister’s life in front of another agent; I felt that the storyline was taking it a bit too far. It was only towards the end of the film that I realised that this had already been anticipated as part of the grand scheme; as part of an elaborate plot to expose the enemy. This franchise is now starting to get a lot better with its storyline; and I do hope that they film another one very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment