Saturday 30 December 2023

Musical Games

The app opens with a nice simple jazzy theme tune followed by a round of cheers that somehow gets me excited. Then I’m invited to choose from musical statues, musical chairs, or musical bumps. I’m then asked if I’m ready to start. I wonder what the tunes will be. I’m wished good luck and I’m asked to dance to what seems like a seafarer paying an accordion. Then it cuts short and asks everyone to freeze. It thanks me for my dancing and asks who the last person was to be still. Strangely enough, it doesn’t ask for the number of people who are playing or their names. It just asks you to tell it when there’s a winner but there’s no congratulations. The music is a random selection of traditional children’s tunes, mixes. Sometimes it asks to tell you to dance in a particular amusing behaviour like a chicken. It seems like a lazy parent’s way to entertain a group of children, though they would still have to be there to be a judge. I’ve got inkling to try the other two games unless I’m entertaining a group of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment