Wednesday 6 December 2023

Brotherly Duel #dreamdiary 167

I’m on holiday with my brother. I challenge him to a duel in the middle of town. I take the white glove and slap him in the face to make it official. I state that we should meet at the town square at noon. He just smiles at me. As the time approaches, I make my way to the meeting point. The square is filled out as a huge swimming pool. There’s shops on a balcony all around it, and there’s a statue in the centre, but other than that, it’s a huge pool. It looks a bit choppy, but the sun is shining down on it, and it’s crystal clear. You could see the sandstone floor beneath, but there was no sign of any filters which would explain why there’s no-one swimming in it though. Nevertheless, I pictured thousands of people taking a dip on a hot summer’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment