Tuesday 12 December 2023

Farm Tycoon

I’m guessing this is going to be one of those annoying games that you use a voice to earn coins, but I’ve got no idea how it’s going to work without seeing it on a screen. Maybe I’ll get an audio description every time. Hopefully I won’t have to ask it to repeat every instruction. The narrator has a slow and annoying voice like a drab Richard O’Brien. My first question is a simple yes or no answer. My wealth has increased, but I have no idea what that means. In five minutes I have exposed a conspiracy to expose the farm, denied any allegiance to the war, and lost a supply of ox fur that I never knew that I had. Occasionally there are interesting sound effects. The decisions don’t seem to take into account what has transpired the question before apart from the statistics. It seems to be a fast and furious round of decisions, and I assume the game ends when I run out of money or get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment