Monday 12 June 2023

Postcard Power

Luckily, I’d somehow managed to subscribe to a print service in the previous year which sent personalised postcards. I’d cancelled the regular subscription a few months back but I still had a few tokens to spend on postcards up my sleeve. As I wasn’t going anywhere for the foreseeable future, I saw this as the ideal opportunity to spend these credits before they expired. There wasn’t anything that stated that you couldn’t design the postcards for corporate use and they looked very professional. I didn’t receive a response from any of the subscribers or any objections from the printer regarding the content, but from the preview screen it all looked very professional and at least the organisation didn’t have to pay anything. Disappointingly, I didn’t get any approval or acknowledgement from the producers of the magazine either. Perhaps they thought that the situation was too obvious to mention. I just hope that the recipients actually received them. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment