Tuesday 27 June 2023

Inhumans

Imagine being in control of every piece of your gigantic hair as if it was a limb then being separated from it for the rest of the journey. Sure, it would grow back again, but you would look so less sexier. I was disappointed that the only thing that we saw was a man being smothered. I was also  disappointed that there wasn’t any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D tie-ins. I’d also like to question the practicalities of keeping a giant dog as a pet and how everywhere conveniently has space for him, though I suppose he does have the opportunity to teleport elsewhere for the housekeeping stuff. I love the banter between the cousins though, and some of the powers are well thought out, though it’s a shame that we have to wait till the very end to see the oddly named King use his power. It’s nice to see that Marvel has a bit of variety in their characters though.

No comments:

Post a Comment