Saturday 20 May 2023

Wear Assistant

It’s an assistant that helps to dress you for the weather. It starts by asking for my location which makes sense. I thought it might ask what I have to wear so that it could recommend things to purchase for future events. I thought it might have a few handy hints as to when I might best plan the laundry too, but never mind. Instead, it gives a detailed weather forecast which goes into more depth than when you ask it what the weather is doing. If I’m out for the day, I’m told that I might need a cardigan or light jacket, and that I should carry an umbrella with me. It makes no reference to the fact of what I might be doing that day. It does give me an approximate temperature to help me decide whether to wear shorts or not, though it doesn’t actually state it.

No comments:

Post a Comment