Saturday 15 January 2022

Yodelling about Yodel

I have just completed a survey on Yodel asking me how well they performed and now they’re asking me to give more feedback on another website. It seems weird that you want me to do this despite having received the survey. I assume that you’ve read it. Well, no matter. You issued me with a tracking number which I used to discover that my delivery day is Friday then e-mailed me the following day to say it’s been changed to Thursday. I specify that I would like my parcel to be put in the front porch which I left unlocked solely for the purpose of receiving this delivery then came home to have the joy of fishing my parcel out of my wheelie bin. Thanks for that. As well as this, you ask me to complete a survey of my experience then conclude it my asking where I live., however I seem to recall that you delivered a parcel to me recently. Hopefully you won’t want to ask me to write a third review on another website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment