Saturday 22 January 2022

Mould Remover

Behold the future of cleaning. It now comes in a can. But what will this do in place of a good, hard scrub? What chemicals will replace hot water and soap? Is this just an easier way than elbow grease or will it yield better results? Its angelic glow certainly seems to suggest so, though I may have vamped up the colour a bit in the picture editing. I wonder what the smell will be like. Will my bathroom stink of bleach or chlorine for a while and I’ll have to air out my premises or will it be odourless providing that I keep it away from my nose? It’s also good no know that its aim has improved thanks to a lesser chance of splattering. There was me having to think that I would need to call in a professional shooter when it was the fault all along. I wonder how previous users have coped. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment