Thursday 6 May 2021

Alexa

Alexa’s interactive games are improving slightly. There’s more sound effects, different voices and background noises, but it’s a shame that the other characters are still robotic. It makes the experience a bit irritating. I like the humour introduced in the start of the game; but it doesn’t give me much hope when I’m told that a weakling has been conjured for me to manage. Within seconds of being told his name, Alexa asks me to give him a knight’s name. I wanted to stick to the same one; but she didn’t seem to allow it. I decided to change it to Mike the Minion but she wouldn’t allow it as it’s a title, so he’s just called Mike. Within seconds he’s plundered into his first battle and drops hundreds of places in the league table. There doesn’t seem to be any hope of recovery. However, I did enjoy the humour of the daily quest and the old peasant’s bafflement of a villager found inside her recovered cooking pot; though I question her ability to reward me in diamonds. It’s for this reason only that I may be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment