Friday 28 May 2021

The Number Games

I fell out with this game as soon as it started. As I was playing solo, I was invited to compete with other NCP characters rather than compete in a live leader board. Then I had to choose a character rather than be myself. I had absolutely no idea who I chose in the end. There’s a total of nine events but I just went with the first one. I had no idea how it worked and it wasn’t explained to me. I had to answer a series of times tables questions as soon as they were heard. My total time was 38 seconds but I did get one of the questions wrong. As I finished, I was told that I had to wait for my fellow competitors to finish which would at least imply that I beat somebody. However, their times were all quicker than mine so I’ve no idea what I was waiting for. Also, my incorrect answer wasn’t recognised for some reason so I wouldn’t recommend this game for either its educational or entertainment values. It’s definitely a thumbs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment