Wednesday 22 April 2020

Trespass Shelter

I always enjoy a good camping session. I haven’t got deluxe equipment; just a small tent and pots and pans. The idea is that I can throw it into the back of the car whenever I feel like it. But mornings can be a problem if it’s raining as I need to cook breakfast. I picked up this shelter as a real bargain in a clearance sale. It’s big enough to allow an outdoor porch and gives me greater space when it comes to cooking in the rain. It’s lightweight and easy to fold away while also being waterproof. I did a test pitch in the garden just as the rain was arriving, and it ended up being an ideal solution to protect the washing. I haven’t yet had the opportunity to use it in practice yet. All I need now is a fence to stake out my claim and I’ll feel like the miners of old.

No comments:

Post a Comment