Thursday 9 April 2020

Guiding the Way

I fancied a bit of meaningful bling for my birthday. I toyed with the idea of a St. Christopher pendant but the ones that I saw looked quite cheap reproductions of an old coin. Then I saw a simple pendant with a compass printed on it which would be perfect. The compass is an embossed eight alternate point star in silver which sits on a black background within a stainless steel border, and each smaller point has a small crystal install. The four letters are printed. It’s nice but it’s also quite heavy and it sits quite low beneath my neckline. I may need to get a smaller chain. What I’ve now got to get in the habit of doing is taking the chain on and off on my own. When I watch it in the mirror, I’ve got no chance. I must do it by feeling it. Hopefully it’s built to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment