Monday 30 September 2019

Washing Woes

My brother’s been after a new washing machine. His old one is a Proaction which is currently shaking itself to bits. After enquiring about size, it became clear that he just wanted something that works at a cheap price. We made enquiries at the local electrical store but the cheapest model that I sold beat their offer and I could get it even cheaper if his machine could survive until the end of the month because of an extra discount weekend. I then had to keep it to one side until the big day. When we sold one, I had to order another one in and hope that it would still be there on the big day. Finally, I stayed up until the first minute of the sale day to put the order through. Then all I had to do was give him the code and he could pick it up himself. And pay me back of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment