Thursday 12 September 2019

Mouse Trap

To catch a mouse, you need a trap. I suggested that we get three or four and spread them around the house. Mum came back with two of the flimsiest products that I’d ever seen. They didn’t have any instructions on them or come in any packaging. Luckily, I found an instructional video on how to set up our little nipper. Once the food’s loaded onto the spike, you tilt the board at an angle and use the catch to stop the clasp from springing back and hope that your fingers don’t get in the way. Apparently it’s the fastest trap in the world. Next, we needed some bait. Mum decided to treat them to some BabyBel. Amazingly, they managed to get the cheese off the spike without tilting the trap. I decided that we needed something a bit stodgy, so I got some peanut butter. But that just sat there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment