Saturday 14 September 2019

Boppi the Dancing Llama


Mum was struggling to get a gift for my youngest niece who turned four last week. Her parents mentioned that she had her eye on Boppi the Booty Shakin’ Llama last week when she was in the toy shop, so we looked it up. It’s a robotic toy with white false fur topped with pink and blue hair which shakes its arse to three unique tunes. The people in the video thought it was hilarious and we can see why. We couldn’t wait for Millie to get it out of the box. Our first plan was to wait until the price drop at work started which wouldn’t be until the end of the month. But then I looked it up at Amazon which also had them in stock and were selling them cheaper than my staff discount price. So we ordered one which would be delivered the following evening. The most exciting part for me was that as the driver got closer, I could watch his position on a map through my smartphone. I was just a bit disappointed when a Mercedes saloon pulled up in front of my neighbour’s house, but he got the job done. He even had his girlfriend as an assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment