Monday 30 April 2018

A New Perspective

I took a walk on the wild side the other night. I walked on the opposite side of the road from where I live. I thought that this would give me a new perspective on life, or at least see what the neighbours were up to. I didn’t learn much. All I saw was that one neighbour had a twisted pillar in his porch roof made of brick, while the other had their front garden made smaller than the last time I visited the house. This was when my school chums used to live in the road. It’s amazing how some things change and some remain the same. I bet my neighbours don’t even know the amount of times I’ve been in their houses and yards before they’ve lived there. It would be interesting to see what changes the new neighbours have made; but that would involve getting to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment