Sunday 29 April 2018

Revolutions Back 2 Life at Bromsgrove Beer Festival 2017

Occasionally in life you’ll get stuck. You plod along with nowhere to go and get trapped in a routine. Then suddenly, you’ll have a revolution and you’re able to get back on track. I’m still trapped in my vicious circle. I’m still waiting for my revolution. I’ve had family members pass away; I’ve been for interviews several times for promotions unsuccessfully; and I’m exhausted trying to do anything else. I just need to find a new source of energy to keep me going to try something new. I’m waiting for my revolution. If I can just catch up and focus, then maybe I’ll have a little more time. But the antics of my day job shatters me so often that I don’t have the energy much to look after myself much less the jobs of anyone else that needs doing. I have a few weeks off without the home obligations; though I have to make up for it by fulfilling their chores while they’re away.

No comments:

Post a Comment