Tuesday 10 April 2018

My Fitbit won't Fit!

I’ve owned a Fitbit for some time now, and the strap has started to peel away from the screen. At first I thought this would be covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee; but I missed the window to get a new one fitted. I bought a shop strap ready to replace it but it turned out it was the wrong one and the manufacturer doesn’t supply my strap directly. Then the strap broke completely, and I had to get one off a third party through Amazon. It arrived complete with a mini screwdriver set but no instructions. Instead there was a link to a YouTube video. There was a lot of pausing and fast-forwarding in the video as the demonstrator was struggling himself. It would have been a lot better with some close-ups shots. I finally decided that the edges of the unit were too damaged to be re-aligned into the new strap. At any rate, it was a very tight squeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment