Monday 2 April 2018

Calendar Man

A long time ago I used Vistaprint to produce some stickers for a marketing scheme at our beer club’s event. The stickers arrived a week later than promised. I challenged this with the company, pointing out the promised delivery date when I first ordered them. The stickers were in effect useless since the event had been and gone, and so they gave me a full refund. I’ve since used them to produce personalised photo calendars. The first calendar was a Christmas present to my mother which had some very special photos and it also included personalised dates. It worked very well apart from the top as there’s no hook, only a hole for a pin to go through. The weight of the calendar doesn’t always hold, maybe it’s the amount of invitations pinned inside. I’ve ordered a second one for myself which shows beautiful landscapes of places that I’ve visited. So far, mine’s holding up.

No comments:

Post a Comment