Tuesday 20 December 2016

Who threw the dog out #dreamdiary15

There’s a dog in my back garden. It’s an Old English Sheep Dog, it’s just over the size of a puppy; and it’s very fluffy. But it’s also bleeding; it only has one leg. It’s quite strange as to how it ended up in our back garden as the fence is high with a footpath leading to some bungalows on the other side; but the people who live in these bungalows aren’t exactly elderly these days. But who do we call? The dog is in a lot of pain so not being dog owners we dial 999 in an attempt to get emergency assistance. I then figure that as it’s early in the morning it’s still before office hours, and by googling and calling the local vet up the road I get the out-of-hours emergency vet. I then realise that someone must pay for this dog’s care, and the expense may have been intentionally thrust upon us as the previous owners might not have been able to afford it. I also remember that all dongs must be chipped nowadays, so tracking the previous owners should be very easy before I need to consider a poster campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment