Wednesday 14 December 2016

Guess who's back #scavenger5

‘Mr Rutman, an urgent situation has occurred and I must ask you to accompany me under Section Seven of the Security Act. After your briefing you will be required to fulfil some of your former duties in a temporary capacity and certain restrictions would remain in place.’
‘Is that so? Under whose authority?’
‘Under the United Kingdom’s Government authority.’
‘And the United Kingdom’s Government would enforce these restrictions?’
‘That is correct.’
‘Then I must decline.’
‘Under Section Seven of the Security Act, you do not have the right to decline, as you are fully aware. We have evidence to prove that you understand this. We do not usually recall former employees back into the fold; but this situation is quite urgent.’
‘Is it?’
‘It is.’
‘Then would you please enlighten me as to why you require my assistance and what these restrictions would be?’
‘You know I can’t do that here.’
‘Then we are at a stalemate.’
‘Being uncooperative will only incur further penalties of your current civil liberties and I’

‘EVERYONE ON THE GROUND NOW!’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment