Tuesday 27 December 2016

Where to boss?

The inner workings of the Leeds-Bradford Airport is a mystery. I’m told by my friend that it’s mostly used for private flights; though he did manage to fly to Amsterdam a few years ago. From this I had visions of people taking flying lessons and VIPs using the site for their private jets to get up and down the country. I’ve driven past it a few times and even had to make a U-turn in the car park as I’ve made a wrong turn. It’s got traditional barbed wire fencing, and from a distance the terminal doesn’t look particularly big; and neither do the planes. There’s a great viewing area behind the main road, and many people like to park up in their cars and watch the planes come in. Some even have timetables and only get out of their cars when they see a plane of interest. But the planes that use it must be of commercial size as a quick internet search shows that there are many world-wide destinations available. Perhaps my friend needs to plug in and explore his local area more.

No comments:

Post a Comment