Sunday 27 November 2016

Small Dog Cider

Now that I’m a part of the pub media world, I’m amazed at how little information is being passed along to help increase each business’s publicity. For instance, while at Kidderminster Beer Festival, I discovered a new cider producer called Small Dog Fury. But according to their website, they’ve been making cider in Worcestershire since 2010! How can a business promote itself if it’s not prepared to get involved with its local community? Or even help visitors to its website by giving us a bit more information about the apples they use or whereabouts they produce? It certainly hasn’t reached the south side of Worcestershire. Their customer comments section is their only testimonials, but we have no idea who these customers are or where the cider has been on sale. I didn’t get the chance to try any since I had a limited amount of time to try the festival beers before battling the train home. I’d already decided to take a risk and go for the very last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment