Thursday 13 June 2024

I'm Hating It #dreamdiary 179

I’m at an exhibition hall and I decide to try McDonald’s for lunch. It’s located at the end of the hall in its very own corner area. It’s a large open building laid out with fold-up tables and plastic folding seats. At the end is a display of everything already cooked and placed into silver trays. There’s large fried fish fillets with cheese sprinkled on them, and there’s also rows of hamburgers with fries and McChicken selects. They’re all behind glass screens and there’s uniformed staff opening them up and placing them onto plastic trays for serving so I guess I need to go and place an order. There’s a queue for a silver box with a microphone so I start to head for that. There’s five people in front of me, then there’s a gap between the rows of counters containing the food, and these people are queuing too. Then there’s another gap, and there’s even more people. I can’t seem to find the end of the queue. In the end, I declare that this place is rubbish and decide to eat somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment