Monday 20 March 2023

28 Boxes Later...

The number of beers has gone up for one month, but so has the price! It also means that there’s more beer sitting on the step of my garage. In winter it’s not a bad thing as the temperature is just as good as the fridge which means there’s more room for food. In the summer, space is at a premium, which means that I must remember to drink what I put in there while it’s there! I don’t like my beer too cold as I like to taste things, but I do think that these beers are more enjoyable when chilled. The magazine articles seem to echo the same old stories and there’s fewer attempts to feature other UK breweries; especially in the UK. I think now’s the time to buy beer when I need it rather than stockpile it in advance. I can’t give it away as I don’t know what I’m missing out on and I seldom have the opportunity to share it; though if I do I’ll get a smaller portion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment