Monday 21 November 2022

Banking with Blue

I’ve always stayed with the same bank for my day-to-day business. I’ve kept the same account for years. A few years ago, I thought about switching but then I won an iPad in a customer survey prize draw. The machine itself is becoming outdated now and some apps no longer work, but it’s still a handy thing to have. In a world where some banks are closing, they’ve always had a presence in our town so there’s no problem if I need to talk to someone, although they have reduced their hours and counter-service lately, and there’s often a queue for the paying machines. I’m not sure if they offer a deposit envelope service either lately, but you get a better piece of mind if you can see that the cash has been credited to your account anyway. I have looked at other places but some seem to gamble with your interest rates, offering a higher rate if a golfer wins a tournament. No thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment