Tuesday 12 April 2022

You Spin me Right Round

In the middle of the courtyard is a giant pebble. It’s black and shiny, I’s made of marble and it sits on a pedestal. It also spins, not on a motor but with a bit of force. And being unsupervised after a tour to a distillery, it was decided that someone should sit on top of it. It was supposed to be a bit of art. It was a fair vault to get to the top of it and I had to get it spinning first, but I didn’t half feel some speed up there. I was very reluctant to move, even to look around, so I just waited for the world to spin by me. None of my friends wanted to try it, but I think I started a trend for other people to follow. I can’t remember if it goes in either direction so if someone could let me know, I’d be grateful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment