Friday 15 April 2022

Getting Jiggy with It

Many people have asked me if this actually works. The idea that you roll your puzzle around a cardboard tube and expect it to remain intact is absurd. But it does! There’s a nice, bold white border to help you keep everything aligned. It all looks so simple and I’m wondering if I could make something similar myself using a wrapping paper tube. The only thing that I’m not keen about it is the itchy material on the cloth. Oh, and the pieces don’t glide on the surface if you want to move a whole chunk of puzzle to a different area. But there’s room to put your pieces outside of the puzzle for you to sort and try later. I wonder if that’s the secret for the pieces to remain in place. It also comes with a puzzle, although it’s not a very exciting one. Ours was of a racecourse. I wonder if it varies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment