Saturday 9 April 2022

The Wreck #dreamdiary 129

I’ve been a naughty boy. I’ve had a few too many halves at the pub. I’m trying to stop myself from sliding across the road, but either the brakes aren’t working or I’m not pressing them hard enough. I end up hitting a barbed wire fence with wooden poles. There aren’t too many holes in the car, but there are tons of dents and scratches. I stagger out of the passenger side of the car. In my state, it’s clearly not a good idea to attempt to drive the car back onto the road. However, if I leave it where it is it’ll probably be reported by the police who’ll want to know why it’s been abandoned which could lead to criminal damage and a licence ban. What I really need is a friend to come over and drive the car for me or at least reposition it safely then I can go about assessing the damage in the morning. But who can I call?

No comments:

Post a Comment