Saturday 23 October 2021

Towelling Off

What can you say about a piece of metal that consists of two rods that slide in and out of a bracket? I don’t think it even came in a box or had instructions. We just received pieces of metal wrapped in plastic and some screws. Apparently it’s easy to install but it’s not a job that I’m allowed to attempt. It does look a bit delicate as it doesn’t extend that far, and I also think that the gap between the rods isn’t wide enough if you’ve got two thick towels. It’s also quite shiny but it will probably spend most of its life covered up by towels. As it’s new, it does feel quite sturdy and the bracket hides away well but I wonder if it would hold the weight of two wet towels. I guess only time will tell and that I won’t have to worry about rust.

No comments:

Post a Comment