Friday 8 October 2021

Aphrodite's Rock Brewery

 As I was with the kids for a full-on week, I was allowed a couple of escapist days on the island. One of the things that I was interested in was a brewery in the mountains. I’d actually heard of this place a few years before as they faced a struggle to get it set up and had often written into beer magazines to publicise their business. I found that for just €50 they would pick me up in a minibus from my apartment, provide a BBQ lunch, a brewery tour, and all the beer that I could drink as well! I applied online and they confirmed the booking by telephone the following day with pick-up details. As all the pick-up points were completed ahead of schedule, our driver decided to treat us to a view of a shipwreck before getting shipwrecked ourselves. We were then taken to the brewery where a welcome paddle was provided to us on arrival.


No comments:

Post a Comment