Saturday 25 September 2021

Deal or No Deal

It’s quite difficult to play a game that you can’t see. I decided to go for the full version and hoped that Noel didn’t take too long trying to get to know me or the other contestants. He didn’t. As expected, his responses were mechanically dull and hardly reflected a true situation. He just told it like it is with no hints or tips whatsoever. He even crashed on me twice, but luckily Alexa remembered my game. You’ve got no idea which monetary boxes are in play on the bored, or which numbered boxes have already been opened. If I hadn’t seen the TV show, I wouldn’t have a clue how to play. I did start the game quite unfortunate with my first box being the big one, but I got to round 4 and got an offer of £16,000 which I accepted and discovered that my original box was just 10p. I don’t think I’ll play again unless I’m going to build myself my own scoreboard and recruit twenty-one other people to play with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment