Wednesday 8 September 2021

Tipping the Leader

My boss had no idea how much work I was doing until on one dull bored night she decided to invite me into her league. It was a competition between stores to see who could complete the most steps and encourage us to get sponsors to raise money for charity. You could also earn badges to track your mileage. All we needed to do was download the app to sync our trackers into the league. Within a day, she was behind me, and by the end of the week she absolutely trailed behind the rest of my team. All she needed to do was to swap tasks with me for a few days and she’d be back on top, but she lacked the mojo to do it. Unfortunately, my tracker broke towards the end of the campaign, and she finally managed to catch up, but not before realising how many miles I cover in the workplace.


No comments:

Post a Comment