Friday 10 September 2021

Something Funny for Money

I love the red noses. They’re a great collector’s item. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not one of those people who try and collect the whole set. I’m just happy with a nose from a different theme each year. And I love the creativity that you now get with your purchase. Instead of throwing the packaging away, they encourage you to play with it by either building something, solving the puzzles printed on it, or use it as a plant pot. But this year they’ve missed a trick. Instead of the t-shirts, keyrings and other daft merchandise that they want you to buy, they could have actually designed something useful and sold facemasks. This would replace a huge influx of income that would have been impossible to obtain through the usual wacky sponsorship events that people participate in due to social distancing. And we never know if there’s going to be another opportunity like it.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment