Wednesday 7 March 2018

Too Close for Comfort #dreamdiary48


I’m in a hotel apartment with my boss. We’re in Liverpool attending a conference about the dangers of tobacco. I’m lying on top of the stripped red and black bed sheets reading a book while my boss is on the phone trying to arrange an evening out with one of his friends. I’m reading through the chapter headings in the book trying to find out the name of the person that he’s on the phone to. The door opens and a young blonde woman walks in with an elderly couple who proceeds to show them around the apartment. She explains to them that they’re fully booked at the moment; but she can arrange somewhere for them to store their belongings when they depart on Friday. I wake up and start writing this experience down. Then I wake up for real and realise that I haven’t yet started to write this experience down.

No comments:

Post a Comment