Friday 23 March 2018

The Dirt at Domino's

Mum had been out for drinks with friends and we haven’t had time to do a weekly grocery shop this weekend, so we decided that I’d order a pizza to collect after I’d finished work. We’d decided on a ham feast on a barbecue base and we decided to try the Domino’s Double Decadence – two extra thin pizza base layers with a layer of cheese sandwiched between them. We finished on the dot so after I’d locked up the shop I decided to order on-line as we knew what we want and could pay direct. I had a bit of trouble paying by card but it went through the second time round so it was off to collect it. There were three other people waiting in the little shop, but my name was on a screen and a clock was counting down to tell me how long it would take to be ready. There was a guy on the phone but he didn’t acknowledge my presence. All the other staff were busy preparing pizzas. Eventually the time came but he was still on the phone taking complaints. Then another person walked in and was attended to straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment