Wednesday 22 February 2017

Zombie Football #dreamdiary24

I’ve just finished work for the evening. We were locking up the shop and the car park was emptying out. I popped next door to the supermarket to use the cashpoint and bought something nice for tea. When I got back, a stage was being set up at the far side of the car park. A big screen was playing a video of a heavy metal band, and a live band were plugging in their instruments. Barrier fencing was being placed around the perimeter of the car park, and in the middle was a group of zombies huddled over an orange football. Suddenly, the music started and the zombies kicked the ball towards me and gave chase. I kicked the ball back to them but they knocked me to the ground and took my car keys then fled through the barriers and into the supermarket. I give chase, pushing past a big crowd of people queueing to enter the car park. Inside the supermarket, the zombies had already made a base using trolleys and stock to build a maze with walkways so that they could keep a close eye on the rat-runners below.

No comments:

Post a Comment