Friday 17 February 2017

Tunnel Vision

It had to be done. Partly to prove to myself that I could get through the tunnel; (it was pretty tight) but also to get my money’s worth out of visiting the farm. It was a nice warm day and it wasn’t wet inside, but it also wasn’t comfortable. Luckily, there was enough room to use my arms to pull myself through. Amazingly, it was also quite clean inside thanks to the inner tube; there was just a bit of dirt kicked in from the outer layers. I also had no idea that there were people behind me until I saw the photo. They must have been and gone while I was stuck inside. It’s a shame that no adults have the same adventurous spirit that I do. Yet people could also argue that I was just being a big kid or even a little bit special. But I thoroughly enjoyed it, and if you’re only there once then you need to spend every moment exploring as much detail as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment