Tuesday 21 February 2017

Map Reading

So here I am reading a map in another foreign land. I have no compass so I’m just relying on the piece of paper in front of me to get me back to the car park. The trail that we have followed has been quite novel but we need to know which path to turn off to complete our circuit. With a bit of planning I could have plotted a great trail encompassing all of the site’s features as well as a number of shortcuts. But I didn’t realise that the site was a park. We eventually walk an outside circuit which includes all the corners of the national trust. But it also goes past the very first car park that we stopped at which was to visit the Kinver corn maze. It seemed like that we trekked on for ages; but when we returned to the caves; it was a great sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment